[cisco-voip] Expressway blues

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Fri Feb 17 18:39:30 EST 2017

Hi,
I'm trying to get a pair of Expressway to work with, at least, Jabber
for windows.

After a couple of days w/o success with 8.5.3, I reinstalled with 8.9.1.
Certs are from StartSSL, C/E pair config seems fine (Traversal zone ok,
ssh tunnel active). Internal CM/CUPS/CUC with no TLS verify (using default
Self Signed Certs).

SRVs are in place, but no joy. The Jabber client (10.6) connects fine
internally, but when trying to access from the outside, it fails with
server connection failure.

Tried with SSO disabled on the Expressways, also with it set to On.
(Only one CM/CUPS/CUC server inside, no SSO there, 10.5.2)

Help ?

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina