[cisco-voip] Expressway blues

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Feb 17 19:00:06 EST 2017

Expressway servers on a stick are not fun.

You should note, that using dual interfaces on the expressway E server is the recommended solution.

Is there a reason you have to use the single interface? Troubleshooting is much easier and firewall requirements are a little more straightforward with dual interfaces.

If you add the advanced networking license option onto the expressway E server and reboot, you'll have the ability to use dual interface (if you don't already have that option).

Thanks,

Ryan