[cisco-voip] Expressway blues

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Sun Feb 19 08:12:18 EST 2017

FYI, the problem was mainly certs related.
(8.9 also adds a need for PTRs in the inside at least for the Edge node)

Replacing the certs made it work. That was not a straight process (using
my own OpenSSL generated certs) because Expressway would reject certs
that had extensions in a different order than expected.
Or that had options (like type) not expected.

Thanks to all that replied,
-Carlos

Heim, Dennis @ 17/02/2017 22:13 -0300 dixit:

--