[cisco-voip] Skype for Business --> Cisco SME Integration

joel joel.davila at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:32:26 EST 2017

Currently running Skype for Business 2015 predominately as conferencing but
being asked to expand and pilot out EV for a few hundred users. Today we
have direct SIP integration between the mediation servers and CUCM 10.5
which works fine for dial-in/call me conferencing but was looking to
leverage SME to do the logic for the call routing between the environments.

We do have a few users today that use EV and I just basically normalize the
number to E.164 and pass it off to CUCM which handles the call routing
logic (on net vs pstn). Guess what I am trying to avoid is having to create
patterns for these DIDs and let SME route those as expected

--
JD