[cisco-voip] Cisco 8851 and Bluetooth Speaker

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Jan 20 14:35:04 EST 2017

I've used this Jabra wireless speakerphone paired to an 8800 (
https://www.jabra.com/supportpages/jabra-speak-450#/#990-023-09).  It
seemed to work pretty well for a small meeting.  We had a VP walking around
a room trying to address people on WebEx and he was able to just carry it
in his hand as well.