[cisco-voip] UCCX Standard License

Αντώνης Κούλογλου akoul at dataways.gr
Tue Jan 31 16:49:39 EST 2017

Yes i saw that,

but then in the Admin Guide of 11.5 there is that part:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/configuration/guide/UCCX_BK_UF7B627D_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide/UCCX_BK_UF7B627D_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_01.html?bookSearch=true

I will get the account team first thing tomorrow morning. I will first
get some sleep and hope it is a bad dream...

A.