[cisco-voip] Register MX300 G2 to CMR Cloud

Nazar Shabour nizarshabour at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 03:32:47 EDT 2017

Hi Ryan,

Is there a way to have  CMR+WeBEX out of my Network permises ,coming from
the internte ,I want to conduct a meeting outside my company and I want to
move my MX300 in other location and connect via internet to host video
confernce ,where another person joins the
conference from the WebEx.
Is there a way to uses SX20 camera  with a PC an use Cisco Jabber + WebEx
instead so that I can uses TMS to schedule that meeting ?
thanks
AbuAlneez