[cisco-voip] Lag in CCX Finesse data in 11.0.1

Thomas Theisen tgtheisen at uri.edu
Tue Jun 6 09:38:17 EDT 2017

We upgraded to 11 a couple of months ago and have been experiencing lag in
the data the agents and supervisors see between them.  For example
yesterday an agent went to Not Ready and logged out but it was 8 minutes
before the Supervisor saw that she had left the queue.  They sit next to
each other so she knew exactly when she left.  This shows up in number of
calls in the queue as well as agent information.

We did go to 11.5 on CUCM, CER and Unity but only to 11.0.1 on CCX - our
vendor was worried that 11.5 had some bugs and at the time didn't want to
go to 11.5, we are trying to schedule the upgrade to 11.5

--
Thomas Theisen
Network Tech IV