[cisco-voip] Lag in CCX Finesse data in 11.0.1

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:01:25 EDT 2017

UCCX Changes the way Live Data works in v11, and if your browsers don't
support the new feature, it's spike the CPU on SocketIO process, crippling
if not killing Live Data.

https://communities.cisco.com/thread/65762

Also, you didn't mention if you were 11.0(1) or 11.0(1)SU1, but did you see
this too?

*Major LiveData stability enhancements introduced in 11.5(1)ES and
11.0(1)SU1*
Source:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13182051/uccx-issues-technotes-and-everything-else-cisco-bu-initiative