[cisco-voip] SX10 firmware upgrade

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jun 9 10:09:03 EDT 2017

Maintenance mode means the SX10 has crashed. If you can pull a log bundle from the codec when it’s in this state then open a TAC SR and upload the bundle we can tell you what defect you are hitting so you know what version to upgrade to.

For the upgrade yes, you can manage it just like any other device in UCM using the COP file installed on the TFTP server.  You can also upload the .pkg file directly to the endpoint if you wish.
In CE9.0 and later you can upload the pkg or COP file directly the endoint and it will accept either one.

-Ryan