[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows 11.8.x & Outlook Presence Issues

Ruben Trujillo rubent at adobe.com
Mon Jun 19 19:07:28 EDT 2017

Hello,

We noticed that after users upgraded to Jabber for Windows 11.8.3 the presence status in Outlook 2016 (Office 365) breaks.  We opened a icket with Cisco TAC and they informed us that this is due to the difference in the domains between email (company.com<http://adobe.com>) and Jabber (jab.corp.company.com<http://jab.corp.adobe.com>).  They suggested that we add a second SIP record in the "proxyAddress" field.  Unfortunately Office 365 only allows one SIP record and changing the existing one isn't an option.  Has anybody else noticed this and if so do you know what changed between 11.8 and previous versions?

Thanks,
Ruben