[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.5(1)SU1 released

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Mon Jun 19 20:29:37 EDT 2017

Justin, can you unicast the install/upgrade logs from any of these clusters? The defect you are referring to is fixed in 11.5, so that code should not even be affecting SU1 unless there was a step upgrade involving 11.5(1). collecting the logs now should still be okay, hopefully they haven’t been overwritten.

@Anthony – thanks, appreciate it!

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU