[cisco-voip] um, where'd the scheduled backups go in PLM

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jun 27 10:13:33 EDT 2017

So, just setting up PLM, and I noticed, surprisingly enough, that the backup/restore menu is a simplified menu of what ELM had.

Basically, just backup/restore.

No scheduled backups, no different backup device configurations.

While I can appreciate not much changing in the licensing manager, it's still a drag to see this gone. We built some workflow and recovery strategies based on this.

Any ideas as to why this happened?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure