[cisco-voip] um, where'd the scheduled backups go in PLM

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jun 27 10:31:22 EDT 2017

Yes – we’re looking at a stand alone PLM. We have multiple voicemail and cucm clusters and liked the idea of separate xLMs.

In the GUI, I just have backup/restore. That’s it. No devices, no schedules, nothing. Not even # of copies to keep. Docs say that’s limited to 2.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph