[cisco-voip] um, where'd the scheduled backups go in PLM

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 29 10:11:00 EDT 2017

Just to follow up on this...

The CLI commands allow you to set all the requirements of backup devices and scheduled backups, but the "show" feature is lacking. The listing of backup devices don't show the number of backups kept and the listing of the schedules don't show the actual time the backups take place.

I guess it is what it is.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure