[cisco-voip] Execute sql query via vmrest on CUC (or alternatative approach)?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 8 22:28:42 EST 2017

+100

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Anthony Holloway
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 5:34 PM
To: Nick Barnett
Cc: Cisco VoIP Group
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Execute sql query via vmrest on CUC (or alternatative approach)?

Actually, now that I think about it.  The User Data Dump utility can probably achieve the exact same results, and requires no programming knowledge at all.  I see a few different columns to pull from in the utility like unread messages count and deleted items message count, but nothing that just says total message count.  So, you'll either need to pull all of those fields and add them up yourself, if just pull the mailbox size in bytes and use that as your criteria.  Also, you can schedule the User Data Dump to run automatically on a schedule too.