[cisco-voip] CUBE call authorization ?

Carlos Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Thu Mar 9 08:12:21 EST 2017

Hi,
I'm trying to migrate a CME install to a CUCM, and was thinking of doing
it gradually. In the end, the CME should be left as a CUBE, terminating
the ITSPs trunks.

Now, I do want to have some sort of call authorization just to be on the
safe side, and not discovering that one SP ended up making calls accross
my GW. Thought of COR lists, but I found no easy way
to link a dial peer to an incoming call from a given SIP trunk.

I'm currently using a prefix as a enablement "secret", but there has to
be a better way. I'm embarrased to admit I don't see it.
Help ?

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina