[cisco-voip] 7841 Volume Rocker Not Working

Lamont, Joshua joshua_lamont at brown.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:37:52 EDT 2017

We've got about 1500 of these deployed running the same load and have seen
all kinds of weird bugs but never this one specifically.

A factory reset is now included in our basic troubleshooting process
because it tends to fix a lot of issues.

Thanks,

Joshua Lamont
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
Brown University