[cisco-voip] Need help with call failure

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Mar 23 06:14:54 EDT 2017

Is this a new implementation or an in-flight system that recently developed this issue?

A couple of things here:

4xx messages are client related messages while 5xx are server related. Your debug only shows evidence of a 403 (forbidden). I would verify that the user agent credentials are in-fact correct and also verify you have all the signaling addresses accounted for in your IP Address Trust List (I would add 172.27.199.1 and 172.27.199.5 to the trust list as this is the BVI1 interface you are binding to). Alternatively, if you temporarily disable the trust list, does the issue go away? I'm assuming the far end is onnet (MPLS ... etc) since you're sending the INVITE out with a private IP address.

Thanks,

Ryan