[cisco-voip] AA on CUC question

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Mar 27 23:26:56 EDT 2017

You have 3 Call Handlers in this kind of setup usually.  One that does the
time of day check then a separate open call handler and separate closed
call handler.

Only set a schedule on the time of day call handler and have open greeting
play nothing then send call to open call handler.  For closed greeting on
time of day call handler, have it play nothing and go to closed call
handler.