[cisco-voip] FXO port to Viking C-1000B door entry controller

Kevin kprintzpa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 09:35:24 EDT 2017

Hi,

I was wondering if a solution was found.

I have a similar issue. We have a Viking gate opener that was connected to a Nortel Option 11c analog port. We have migrated to a CUCM. The local analog port is now an FXS port on a Cisco 4331 router using MGCP. The call box at the gate works in that I can call from the call box to a Cisco IP phone and a two way connection works. But when the code is entered on the IP phone to open the gate, the call drops and the gate does not open.

Thanks in advance.
Kevin
Sent from my iPhone