[cisco-voip] FXO port to Viking C-1000B door entry controller

Kevin kprintzpa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 10:17:15 EDT 2017

Yes, we press 6 or 8 to open the gate.
I have did not have mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode nse set. In CUCM under the gateway settings, I changed "Type Of DTMF Relay" to NSE. Saved, applied config and then did a no mgcp and then mgcp on the router and tested. Still cannot open the gate.
Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.....Kevin
Sent from my iPhone