[cisco-voip] SX20 add to Call Manager

Matt Jacobson m4ttjacobson at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:19:46 EDT 2017

Is MRA in play? If not, then the below doc should be what you need. There
is also a CE8 on CUCM 11.x, but it is all relatively the same.Watch out for
running CE8 on SX20, there are peripheral requirements older SX20 units may
not meet.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc7/administration-guide/administering-endpoints-running-tc72-on-ucm1051.pdf