[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5 Tomcat Service SSL Certificate Issue

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 17 04:21:01 EDT 2017

> On 16 May 2017, at 21:22, NateCCIE <nateccie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't think you can upload a cert unless there is an active CSR for it.

Correct: the CSR gets removed when you install a server cert that matches it.

Brian > looking at 'OS Administration -> Security -> Certificate Management’ I can see the tomcat server certificate issued by “QuoVadis_Global_SSL_ICA_G2” and the intermediate with the same name issued by “QuoVadis_Root_CA_2” and that matching root certificate.

Here’s a screen grab:
https://www.osx.ninja/tomcat_certs.jpeg

Looking at the cert info I can see the serial numbers match up for the chain, too.

I’ll get a new cert issued for one of the servers today and install it out of hours, ensuring I install root, then intermediate, then server in the correct order. If it solves the problem for server I’ll repeat for the rest of them. I’ll let the list know how I get on.

Gary