[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5 Tomcat Service SSL Certificate Issue

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Wed May 17 09:58:14 EDT 2017

Do you left/system certs have a SAN that matches the common name (CN)?

Dennis Heim | Emerging Technology Architect (Collaboration)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814

"Worry less about who you might offend, and more about who you might inspire" -- Tim Allen
“When you have unlimited time, its easy” – Captain Chesley Sullenberger
“There is a fine line between Wrong and Visionary. Unfortunately, you have to be a visionary to see it." – Sheldon Cooper
“The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” -- Michelangelo Buonarroti
“We should transform the way we work” – Rowan Trollope
“If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative” – Woody Allen

Click here to join me in my Collaboration Meeting Room