[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone Top Buttons Flashing Green, Amber, Red

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:00:06 EDT 2017

Thanks Ryan.  I was hoping you would reply to this "bat signal."

I'll slap the latest 11.7 on there and see what happens, then report back.

Interestingly, I have never noticed this official Cisco stance on IP Phone
firmware before today, and so I suppose I'm unsupported right now on
11.5(1)SR1 and need to be on 11.7 latest anyway, just to get support.

"For each IP Phone model, once Cisco releases a new firmware version, the
older versions are no longer supported."
Source:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-7900-series/116684-technote-ipphone-00.html