[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone Top Buttons Flashing Green, Amber, Red

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Thu May 18 12:09:47 EDT 2017

So far 11.7 seems to be a bit “buggy” at least for me. I recommend opening a TAC case to get the latest ES version if you have problems with it. Specifically issues with the entire phone freezing up which can only be resolved by unplugging the phone as well and the Applications button stops responding. I don’t have the Bug IDs handy but they were supposed to be fixed in 11.7 but are lingering. The ES seems to have cleared up the problem so far. The phone UI has a completely new look on 11.7 and I do like the cosmetic improvements.

Jason