[cisco-voip] CDR on cucm analysis reports

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon May 22 16:06:45 EDT 2017

The parameter below defines the max age of a record that will be preserved,
if push comes to shove, and CDR manager needs to purge old files.

*CDR / CMR Files Preservation Duration (Days)*
Choose the number of days that you want to retain CDR and CMR files. The
CDR Repository Manager deletes files that fall outside the preservation
window.
*Note   *If you continuously receive the CDRMaximumDiskSpaceExceeded alarm,
you either must increase the disk allocation or lower the number of
preservation days.

However, the disk space allocation, and whether you're doing calls with
zero duration, etc, all contribute to "how many" or "how far back" type
questions.

I just checked two independent systems, and March 24th was the oldest
record on both.  Interesting.

admin:run sql car select limit 1 datetimestamporigination from
tbl_billing_data order by datetimestamporigination asc
datetimestamporigination
2017-03-24 01:19:48