[cisco-voip] Hide individual numbers behind hunt pilot number

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Fri Nov 3 09:25:20 EDT 2017

Thank you for your reply and sorry for not responding earlier, but I just
didn't get to this until now.

I tried to implement your suggestion in a test scenario, but I guess I made
a mistake because it does not work. Here's what I did:

- created a new partition
- created a new CSS that only contains the newly created partition
- created a new translation pattern in that partition. The pattern is the
5-digit extension I am using for this test. The CSS is the normal one.
Under Calling Party Transformations I have entered the hunt pilot number as
Calling Party Transform Mask

When I assign the new CSS to the Directory Number I am using for this test
I get the standard "your call couldn't be completed" message for any number
I try to dial.

Any ideas where I went wrong?

Thanks
Sebastian

--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.