[cisco-voip] ITL File regeneration question

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Tue Nov 21 15:28:41 EST 2017

Hi, people!

A quick question for which I can´t find a clear answer (I can infer it, but I need to be certain):

Is the ITL file regenerated only when an action triggers it, or it is also regenerated when restarting the TFTP?

So far, I know that the ITL is regenerated when there´s an IP or hostname change, or a certificate is regenerated/updated/deleted, but... does it change when I restart the TFTP or should it remain static?

i.e.

I am troubleshooting an install I am not familiar with. And I ran a "show ilt" and it showed me this timestamp:

The ITL File was last modified on Mon Oct 30 16:55:23 PET 2017

Then, I restarted the TFTP service and see this timestamp:

The ITL File was last modified on Tue Nov 21 14:07:04 PET 2017

Does that mean that between those dates something related to the certificates has changed or is it just the TFTP restart that does it?
I compared the ITL file before and after and seems similar. Also all the certs are valid and not one looks regenerated or replaced in recent times.

Regards,

Ariel.