[cisco-voip] reporting on (not)used phones or desks

cisco at cips.nl cisco at cips.nl
Mon Oct 2 09:10:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

We have around 450 desks in the office and between 250-275 are mainly used
by sales employees and flexworkers who do not need a personal desk because
they are not always in the office, every day.

We are using extension mobility for almost all users, with mainly 7942 and
8841 phones.

I'm looking for a solution to get some reporting details on the usage of the
desks.

We need to cut-down the number of desks and I want to see which desks are
not used, preferably by floor.

Are there any tools you use to get this visible?

I was thinking of a phone report of phones which have not been used for a
specific period of time, or maybe do something with extension mobility?

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks.

Henk