[cisco-voip] Adding custom entries to the Unity directory?

Derek Andrew Derek.Andrew at usask.ca
Tue Oct 3 11:21:50 EDT 2017

Add the help desk name and phone number to Contacts>Contacts.
Refresh the  Tools>"Grammar Statistics"

--
Copyright 2017 Derek Andrew (excluding quotations)

+1 306 966 4808
Communication and Network Services
Information and Communications Technology
Infrastructure Services

*University of Saskatchewan*Peterson 120; 54 Innovation Boulevard
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada. S7N 2V3
Timezone GMT-6

Typed but not read.