[cisco-voip] Office 365 and Unity Connection

Schlotterer, Tommy tschlotterer at presidio.com
Tue Oct 3 17:43:59 EDT 2017

Make sure you have DNS enabled and that you can ping the Microsoft 365 servers.

Tommy

Tommy Schlotterer | Systems Engineer - Collaboration
Presidio (NASDAQ: PSDO) | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
20 N Saint Clair 3rd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604
D: 419.214.1415 | C: 419.706.0259 | tschlotterer at presidio.com<mailto:tschlotterer at presidio.com>

[Future. Built.]<http://www.presidio.com>

Follow us:

[Follow Presidio on Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/presidio>