[cisco-voip] Cisco Repository Manager Not Started

tahir jamil tahirjamil20 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 23:56:01 EDT 2017

Hi EveryOne,
I am running CUCM version 7.1 and I am facing very strange error, Cisco
Repository manager isn't started on publisher, although i can able to start
it on subscriber.
Due to failure of this service I can't get the CDR reports.error code 10021
received during fetching CDR report through web page.

After troubleshooting through logs, I found this message "FATAL [main]
cdrrep.FileManager (FileManager.java:748) -
/var/log/active/cm/cdr_repository/preserve is not a directory! Please
remove it. System exits"
As per CDR document, "preserve" should be directory in SQL DB, but in my
case "preserve" is a file. I have to revert this file into directory but
couldn't find any relevant document, can you please let me know how can i
revert it.

Reference from document.

admin:file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository

<dir>   car

<dir>   destination1

<dir>   destination2

<dir>   destination3