[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 and Office 365

Nick Barnett nicksbarnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:49:36 EDT 2017

I'd also add when comparing Exchange/UM to CUC with Cisco/UM, caller input
can get really complicated if you use non-DIDs inside your company
(especially since the SBC connection solutions are EOL). We have a "global"
opt out of "press 0 to speak to blah blah blah operator group", but the
actual number dialed hits CVP/ICM and routes around with non-PSTN numbers.
We also have some complex ToD routing done through CUC using the same
non-DID type numbers (hitting hunt pilots, CTI route points, etc). We'd
have to redesign our entire dial plan to accomodate ExO/UM.