[cisco-voip] Jabber 11.8 issue

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Oct 20 13:26:36 EDT 2017

Another item to check:

o) If you are using CUCM for service discovery (have a SRV record for _cisco-uds._tcp.<domain>), then in order to do discovery the user account in CUCM has to be a member of the "Standard CCM End User" access group in order to be able to access the XML configuration file to discover the jabber server.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039