[cisco-voip] AXL or SQL to run a CTI Search like RTMT? (Nick Barnett)

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 26 13:34:11 EDT 2017

I use the AXL "getLine" function to return associatedDevices block - that will tell you what devices are on any given line.

I am not sure if that will apply to CTI devices but I'm sure that would work for you.

You can use AXL to handle device associations, but, just keep in mind that as far as I am aware you tell it what the associations are to be when you run the command - it doesn't work on an add/subtract basis. That would be a good way to accidentally break the rmjtapi user.

Is this some new bug for CCX? We use Extension Mobility on 11.5 and have not run into that yet.

Adam