[cisco-voip] AXL or SQL to run a CTI Search like RTMT? (Nick Barnett)

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Thu Oct 26 14:57:51 EDT 2017

Hi Nick,

Accessing the varied CUCM APIs with their different technologies and access limitations can challenge the best of us.

We (UnifiedFX) are planning to launch a new product offering next year that solves a large number of those challenges, it’s called AutomationFX.

Basically you can access RISPort, AXL and CTI API’s (to start with) via a simple uniform REST API, AutomationFX takes care of all the integration in the background for you. This frees you up to create simple automation scripts, or even full blown applications a lot quicker with less technology tie-in to the API(s) you require.

We shall be giving our first public preview of the capabilities of AutomationFX on the 20th December, and we plan to launch early next year. Register here to find out what AutomationFX is all about:

http://events.unifiedfx.com

Might not be too much use to you right now, but might help with a future project.

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
CTO
UnifiedFX