[cisco-voip] OT: Add move change

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Sep 6 13:46:09 EDT 2017

Scott, sounds like you are looking for something to notify you when changes
are made.  Variphy does this well with their snapshot compare.  Compare can
look at different snapshots and compare the difference, or compare a
snapshot to current in CUCM.

Not associated with Variphy, other than a happy customer.