[cisco-voip] OT: Add move change

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Wed Sep 6 13:39:29 EDT 2017

And I will add that as a user of their (UnifiedFX) platform MigrationFX we have successfully migrated many devices without losing any settings or associations even putting in associations such as rtapi configs.   I would highly recommend this product as it simplifies and hastens the deployment of new end devices without compromising your setups.  It also tags the previous device at that port or will remove it from your UC environment.    Brilliant product and looking forward to their next gem.

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator
Red Deer College
Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the TELUS Network