[cisco-voip] OT: Add move change

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 09:58:22 EDT 2017

What is out there?

I need an app that user can log into(security person in the building).  Say
that user A needs to change extension from 3456 to 7890.  Zero out of VM
changes from 1234 to 4567.  user needs to be a part of hunt group xyz.  or
new user Z needs to have a softphone created. or user needs to be able to
record.

This information needs to also tie into our AD to populate the information.

now if they program can also do the tasks, even better.

I was just wondering what other companies use.  We just tend to have a lot
of movement around the company.

TIA

Scott