[cisco-voip] Voicemail history

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Thu Sep 7 00:15:54 EDT 2017

1. What does your company want for a retention period for deleted VM. We started at 2 weeks, now I think we are 6 weeks.

2. for regulatory or legal requirements (state or local laws) what are those, we post on an MOU we only keep them for a specific period of time. If we have a request for anything outside of the MOU, we say we dont keep backups for that long.

3. do you use the integration to outlook? VM files will be kept under the outlook retention time also......

4. we have 6,000 VM boxes, our database size is 20 gig total, we set the VM box size to be small.

Neal Haas