[cisco-voip] Voice port stay in Clearback for E1 R2-digital signalling

Claiton Campos claitoncampos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:29:46 EDT 2017

Hi guys,
I have a problem where my gateway can not interpret the end-of-call
signaling sent by the service provider.
In contact with the telco I was informed that at the end of the call, telco
sends a clearback message to the gateway, but the gateway can not interpret
this signaling and keeps the voice-port blocked and with time all the
channels are blocked,
remaining as workarround shutdown and no shutdown in the module e1 again.

Has anyone ever had a similar situation?

Below is the configuration of the e1 modules.

P.S: The ios update has already been performed and the problem continues.

controller E1 0/0/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital r2-compelled ani
 cas-custom 1
  country brazil
  disconnect-tone
  category 2
  answer-signal group-b 1
  trunk-group PLACA-E1
 description ### Telco ###
!
controller E1 0/2/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 ds0-group 2 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital r2-compelled ani
 cas-custom 2
  country brazil
  disconnect-tone
  category 2