[cisco-voip] Inactive Device Query?

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Sep 13 13:29:17 EDT 2017

It uses data from a db table called registrationdynamic.

From what I recall this is only updated once per day (around midnight by default) so last registered will only get you to within a 24-hour period. To find the specific time the phone unregistered you have to go to the syslogs.

As an example here is my lab 12.0 box. Note the Last Registered always shows “Now” for currently registered, “Never” for something that’s never registered, or the last time the update task ran and that phone happened to be registered.

[cid:99637FA4-4208-406B-8257-AE83275B67DA at cisco.com]

-Ryan