[cisco-voip] expressway cluster restart order - E's first, then C's?

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Sep 21 18:26:52 EDT 2017

It really doesn’t matter other than the order in which it will impact your environment. The “cluster” isn’t a mesh replication like CUCM, it’s more of like a master slave relationship.

In theory, you have the same license options on both cluster peers, so one peer can function in the same capacity as the other peer.

I would do the Edge first, then the control; especially if you have internal-only routing on the control server ... leave that for last.

Thanks,

Ryan