[cisco-voip] 500 series headsets

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 13 10:50:35 EDT 2018

I like the part about the guy who thought 51% was a monster discount, only to be followed up by someone saying, 51% is not a monster discount. lol

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook