[cisco-voip] 8865 + KEM + Video Calls

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:45:23 EDT 2018

I just noticed that there is a requirement in the accessories guide to be
running 12.0(1) firmware when using the KEM.

"The Cisco IP Phone 8851/8861 Key Expansion Module and the Cisco IP Phone
8865 Key Expansion Module require firmware release 12.0(1) or later, and
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5(2) or later to function."
Source:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7800-8800/english/accessories/p881_b_accessorie-guide-for-cisco-ip/p881_b_accessorie-guide-for-cisco-ip_chapter_01.html#IP8K_TP_CA5D75A4_00

And this phone is running 11.7(1).  Let me get that upgraded quick and
re-test.