[cisco-voip] Nagios and monitoring collab suite

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 01:05:05 EDT 2018

On 13/08/18 23:22, Lelio Fulgenzi wrote:
> Anyone using nagios to monitor Cisco collab suite?
>
> I’m thinking, at a minimum, I’d like to monitor that specific devices
> and/or trunks and/or gateways remain registered.

I currently use LibreNMS, it just graphs the standard Linux stuff at the
moment. But there's a lot of stuff under 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.156.1 that
seems to have what you want. I've been meaning to add more support (the
LibreNMS os name is ucos) but it's just not been a priority. Have a
gander at https://docs.librenms.org/#Developing/Support-New-OS/ if you
want a guide.

--
James Andrewartha