[cisco-voip] what other apps have AD integration? CUCM, Connection, Directory Connector... +???

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 21 09:56:24 EDT 2018

We're working with our identity team to figure out what version of AD we can safely upgrade to but still remain in compliance with respect to what Cisco collab apps support.

Right now, I can only see integration options with CUCM, Connection and Directory Connector (for C.I. deployments).

We have Unity Express but without any directory integration. I understand that both UCCx and IM&P tunnel all directory activities through CUCM.

Am I missing anything?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook