[cisco-voip] recovery disk - what's it worth?

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Aug 23 12:36:52 EDT 2018

Recovery disks are used when your CUCM won't boot or you can't login.
There is a file repair utility, as well as a password reset utility, plus
something else I don't remember.  It has 4 options on the menu.  In the
lab, I've also used it to get into the system as root and mount the
partitions, used it to delete logs that were filling up from that nasty
vmtools bug we had about a year ago.

You can probably mount that ISO into an empty VM and boot it to see it.